Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange

Just as an orange nourishes your body, so the orange colour energises your soul. The colour orange was named after the fruit.

IMAG1070_1 signed

P1170532 signed crop
~ Nasturtium is not only a weed buster,  but it’s also edible and very good for your health. To learn more about it click on this link: http://fionajeanmckay.hubpages.com/hub/The-Various-Health-Benefits-and-Uses-of-Nasturtiums

P1190271 lucky signed
~ Bird of Paradise in my garden. I just love this combination of colours! Nature sure is an accomplished artist.

P1130280 signed
~ At the end of the day I stand in awe of the fiery masterpiece and cannot but say, ‘ Thank you, God!’

Copyright 2015 Irina Dimitric

This entry was posted in Nature, Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange

1. slpsharon says:

Great use of the color orange.

2. irinadim says:

Thanks, Sharon. I appreciate your kind comment.

3. Marion Farmer says:

amazing sunset!
    Orange is my daughter’s favourite colour.

4. Lucia says:

Oui Irina on peut dire ” merci mon Dieu ” pour la splendeur et la magnificicence de Sa creation.
    C’est vraiment magifique , toutes ces couleurs respirent la vie.
    Bonne et agréable journée, bisous du coeur ♥

5. mincs1 says:

Irina, you definitely rose to the challenge of sharing “orange”. The sunset is a perfect reminder of nature’s artistry. Did you intentionally choose an all natural response for this challenge? 🙂

• irinadim says:

No, this post was created spontaneously. I had about 8 photos to choose from and 3 of them had nothing to do with nature. I started off with Nasturtium, the second one was Bird of Paradise and the last one was the sunset. Then I added the orange as the first image. I’m so glad you like the post. Thank you so much for your kind comment. 🙂

6. Aquileana says: